Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by DogFoodMentor, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by DogFoodMentor or otherwise.
By submitting Content to DogFoodMentor for inclusion on your Website, you grant DogFoodMentor a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, DogFoodMentor will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, DogFoodMentor has the right (though not the obligation) to, in DogFoodMentor’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in DogFoodMentor’s reasonable opinion, violates any DogFoodMentor policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in DogFoodMentor’s sole discretion. DogFoodMentor will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. DogFoodMentor has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, DogFoodMentor does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. DogFoodMentor disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which https://dogfoodmentor.com links, and that link to https://dogfoodmentor.com. DogFoodMentor does not have any control over those non-DogFoodMentor websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-DogFoodMentor website or webpage, DogFoodMentor does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. DogFoodMentor disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-DogFoodMentor websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As DogFoodMentor asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by https://dogfoodmentor.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify DogFoodMentor in accordance with DogFoodMentor’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. DogFoodMentor will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. DogFoodMentor will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of DogFoodMentor or others. In the case of such termination, DogFoodMentor will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to DogFoodMentor.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from DogFoodMentor to you any DogFoodMentor or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with DogFoodMentor. DogFoodMentor, https://dogfoodmentor.com, the https://dogfoodmentor.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with https://dogfoodmentor.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of DogFoodMentor or DogFoodMentor’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DogFoodMentor or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. DogFoodMentor reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog.
- Attribution. DogFoodMentor reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at https://dogfoodmentor.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. DogFoodMentor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. DogFoodMentor may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. DogFoodMentor may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your https://dogfoodmentor.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by DogFoodMentor if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from DogFoodMentor’s notice to you thereof; provided that, DogFoodMentor can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. DogFoodMentor and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither DogFoodMentor nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will DogFoodMentor, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to DogFoodMentor under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. DogFoodMentor shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DogFoodMentor, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to DogFoodMentor’s website will be governed by the laws of the State of DogFoodMentor.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.